… and interesting facts
De Muller, pontifical suppliers
De Muller, royal house suppliers
In July 1904, during his visit to De Muller, Alfonso XIII granted the company the honour to be Suppliers of the Royal House; as well as the privilege to use the coat of the royal arms on invoices and labels.
Visit of the representative of the pope, Tedeschini, to our installations in Tarragona
Posterior renewal of Mas de Valls
The renovation of that house took seven years and some elements of the cellar were used for the purpose.
The oak wood of the old barrels was used to make the floor, ancient doors, sinks, etc… Many elements were used for the house decoration.
Transfer of 55000L hundred-years-old barrels capacity
Mas de Valls history. Declared traditional Masia Catalana
It is believed that an ancient roman site was stood at the place of Mas de Valls. This belief is due to the fact that some graves were found along the way; in those days it is known that dead people were buried outside of the village. A stone indicating a grave is called “Pedra Estela”, which explains the origin or the name.
Signs that Colon lived in Mas de Valls
This fact is pointed out in the studies achieved by Miguel Valls, a word belonging to the manuscripts that are in the Masia, and also have been published.